Monday, December 8, 2014

Last Day in the CCM (MTC)

So apparently we get to write on the day we leave the MTC. Unfortunately, we only get 10 minutes on the computer.... so that's super stressful.

Only one other missionary from my district is going to Barcelona. Most of them are going to Malaga and some of them are staying here. It's muy triste, pero [very sad, but] we'll still be able to write.

I'll try and send a few pictures, but I can't promise they'll make it through.

I leave at 7 am tomorrow morning on a (highly expensive) high-speed train to Barcelona. I'm traveling in a compartment with several other missionaries, so that should be fun. Other than that, I know NOTHING. I am as Nephi, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do... nevertheless, I [go] forth in faith. (1Nephi 4:6)

Love you guys!!!

Hermana Een
Elder Braun, Elder Reading, Hermana Curtis, Hermana Een

A purple building, for Eliza


Hermana Een and Hermana Curtis in front of The Royal Palace in Madrid
Hermanas Curtis and Een

"On the steps of the Palace" in Madrid

The Royal Palace in Madrid, Spain

The Nativity on the grounds of the Madrid Temple

The highly portable Nativity we sent Alayna, lovingly colored by Eliza.

No comments:

Post a Comment