Monday, June 15, 2015

Biking in Barcelona

iPads can be frustrating. I don't have much time to write this email so here's some amusing bullet points as a summary of my week (neither cute nor clever, but it's all I have time for.)

- I asked two Jehovah’s Witnesses (testigos) to donate blood. #insensitive

- we went on a mission to give a hug to a mother in a hospital.

- we suddenly have 3 Peruvian investigators with sons who have leukemia.

- I couldn't quite manage to be mad at Abraham (even though he's been kind-of lame lately).

-I taught and played prelude in zone conference. I did a decent job.

We’re to say goodbye to the Paces... Even though I'll see them for at least one more concilio.

Favorite scripture, Mosiah 2:41 (it works for EVERYTHING).   And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.


(Oh, and we went biking)

Lots of love to all of you, enjoy your summers, and see you next week!
Also, since I don't believe I mentioned it, I went on an intercambio with Hermana Schmidt. The reader ate my T-joven and other "Only on intercambio" adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment